OST Program Eligibility Requirements
Site Eligibility Requirements
- A minimum of 10 youth per session to participate in the ELO (nine youth plus one adult if social distancing protocol applies)
- Have a designated adult present during each session who is responsible for providing the youths’ names, sign documents and to confirm the date, number of youth and activity provided for each session
- Secure approval from Prime Time before ELO session begins
- ELOs are not responsible for making youth behave. OST staff are responsible for the behavior of youth in the program.
- Enforce social distancing protocol recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), if receiving in-person sessions
- Provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice if you have to cancel or reschedule
- Complete an evaluation immediately following service provided.
- Virtual live sessions
- In-person sessions with social distancing protocols (to be enforced by the site)
- Pre-recorded sessions with technical assistance in real-time for the duration of the session
Schedule an ELO to Visit Your Program
If your program meets the eligibility requirements, you may schedule a session directly with the ELO provider.
If the site is not yet registered in Prime Time’s system, please register your program (on right). Upon the receipt of this form, the community partnerships manager will contact the program and schedule a site visit/Zoom session to assess:
- Licensing status
- Needs of the community
- Average daily attendance
- Staff-to-children ratio
- “Feeder” schools (if community or faith-based program)
- Perceived understanding by program staff of the commitment/pro-active participation required to effectively use ELOs
- Prime Time will make the final decision to approve or deny the program's eligibility to receive ELOs
Interested in Becoming an ELO Provider?
Prime Time is not contracting with any additional expanded learning opportunity providers at this time. Please contact Dante Drummer, community partnerships manager, for information on our proposal process for becoming an ELO provider.
In the meantime, there are lots of ways you can get involved. Keep in touch with us by:
- Attending our events
- Signing up for our high-quality trainings (FYI, they are free of charge!)
- Joining our mailing list to stay up-to-date on the latest Prime Time happenings
- Exploring our website