Schedule an ELO to Visit Your Program
If your program meets the eligibility requirements, you may schedule a session directly with the ELO provider.
If the site is not yet registered in Prime Time’s system, please register your program (on right). Upon the receipt of this form, the Community Partnerships Manager will contact the program and schedule a site visit. During the site visit, the manager will assess the:
- Licensing status
- Needs of the community
- Average daily attendance
- Staff-to-children ratio
- “Feeder” schools (if community or faith-based program)
- Perceived understanding by program staff of the commitment/pro-active participation required to effectively use ELOs
- Prime Time will make the final decision to approve or deny the program's eligibility to receive ELOs.
OST Program Eligibility Requirements
In order for OST programs to be eligible to receive expanded learning opportunities, programs must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be actively engaged in the Palm Beach County Quality Improvement System (QIS) for afterschool;
- Be located in a Title 1 public school or be a community-based program in one of the following zip codes:
33403, 33404, 33405, 33406, 33407, 33408, 33409, 33410, 33415, 33417, 33430, 33438, 33460, 33461, 33462, 33476, 33493, 33435
- Any exception to the above needs pre-approval by Prime Time staff.
Become an Expanded Learning Opportunity (ELO)
Prime Time is not contracting with any additional expanded learning opportunity providers at this time. Please contact Dante Drummer, Community Partnerships Manager, for information on our proposal process for becoming an ELO provider.
In the meantime, there are lots of ways you can get involved. Keep in touch with us by:
- Attending our events
- Signing up for our high-quality trainings (FYI, they are free of charge!)
- Joining our mailing list to stay up-to-date on the latest Prime Time happenings
- Exploring our website