Progressive Too! A Deeper Look, Walking in Purpose & Raising the Cultural Vibration in OST
REQUIREMENT: The Progressive Afterschool Practitioner (PASP) training must be taken one time before attending any training series. CLICK HERE to register for the PASP. If you have successfully completed (PASP), please ensure your availability allows you to commit to all of the following dates before registering for the training series:
- 10/13/20 – Tuesday – 9:00am-12:00pm – Progressive Too! A Deeper Look
- 10/27/20 – Tuesday – 9:00am-12:00pm – Walking in Purpose
- 11/10/20- Tuesday – 9:00am-12:00pm- Raising the Cultural Vibration in OST
CEUs: Prime Time is authorized by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUs for the completion of this training series. Click here to learn more here.
In the Foundations of Leadership series, participants will continue working on their individual career plan through experiential learning activities that explore skills in emotional intelligence, purpose, vision and identity in the out of school time space. During this training series, discover how knowing your purpose supports a positive work culture and builds an environment that supports positive behavior by raising the cultural vibration in OST!
Progressive Too! A Deeper Look
- Explain ways to heighten professionalism in the OST field.
- Summarize areas of personal and professional growth.
- Decide on individual, personal or professional development goals to work on for the next few weeks.
Walking in Purpose
- Analyze where they come from in terms of culture and values through guided exercises
- Examine direction and vision through guided exercises
- Design a plan to help youth discover and follow their purpose
Raising the Cultural Vibration in OST
- Define culture as it relates to the out-of-school time program space.
- List three ways to improve the culture of the out-of-school environment.
- Apply specific techniques to support positive behavior in your program.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm