Printmaking with Mr. Steve
Learn about different types of printmaking, and how you can do it yourself with simple materials found around the home. Use recycled materials such as cardboard and styrofoam to try out relief prints, intaglio and stencils.
- Plain paper (copy paper, for example)
- Cardboard and cardboard scraps
- Paint (can use leftover paint found around the house)
- Paintbrush and/or sponge for painting with
- Glue stick (best) or school glue
- Stryofoam (can use clean, washed meat or vegetable trays)
This activity is provided by Center for Creative Education.
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm