A successful STEAM program at your program can bring excitement and enthusiasm for meaningful science exploration. By offering engaging activities that explore the worlds of science, technology, engineering, arts and math, will give you the opportunity to receive $100 per participant upon completion of the initiative to use online at www.STEMfinity.com to purchase items for their program. The STEAM Initiative offers afterschool programs:
- six interactive training modules (dates below are tentative) that prepare afterschool professionals to be STEAM activity mentors
- STEAM 1: Believe (September 12, 2019)
- STEAM 2: The 5 E’s Instructional Method (September 26, 2019)
- STEAM 3: The 5 E’s Competencies (October 17, 2019)
- STEAM 4: Strengthening the Lesson Plan (October 31, 2019)
- STEAM 5: STEAM Curriculum (November 14, 2019)
- STEAM 6: Individualized Approach to STEAM (December 5, 2019)
- one-on-one support (observation and coaching sessions at your site)
- real-time online resources that allow you to share
and collaborate with your peers
- access to STEAM-specific expanded learning
- follow up and access to a STEAM expert as you
continue to offer and implement quality informal
science in your afterschool program.
Interested in the STEAM Initiative?
The Fall 2019 Cohort is filling up quickly. Please complete the interest form below for more information. Our STEAM Specialist will reach out to you shortly after you submit the form.