By offering engaging activities that explore the worlds of science, technology, engineering, arts and math, you have the opportunity to receive $100 participant upon completion of the initiative to use online at www.STEMfinity.com to purchase items for their program. The STEAM Initiative offers afterschool programs:
- six interactive training modules
- STEAM 1: Believe (January 24, 2019)
- STEAM 2: The 5 E’s Instructional Method (February 7, 2019)
- STEAM 3: The 5 E’s Competencies (February 28, 2019)
- STEAM 4: Strengthening the Lesson Plan (March 14, 2019)
- STEAM 5: STEAM Curriculum (April 4, 2019)
- STEAM 6: Individualized Approach to STEAM (April 25, 2019)
- one-on-one support (observation and coaching sessions)
- real-time online resources that allow you to share
and collaborate with your peers
- access to STEAM-specific expanded learning
- follow up and access to a STEAM expert as you
continue to offer and implement quality informal
science in your afterschool program.
Interested in the STEAM Initiative?
STEAM Spring Cohort is full, please complete the interest form for more information about the next STEAM cohort.