Do you want to learn how to facilitate engaging activities for youth that explore the worlds of science, technology, engineering, arts and math? If so, join Prime Time’s STEAM Initiative starting this fall!
UPDATE: Training incentives will be issued to each participant after the successful completion of every training in the series.
Prime Time is authorized by IACET to offer 2.6 CEUs for the successful completion of this training series.
The STEAM Initiative consists of:
- six interactive virtual training modules
- one-on-one support (virtual observation and coaching sessions)
- real-time online resources that allow you to share and collaborate with your peers
- access to STEAM-specific expanded learning opportunities
- STEAM activity kit for your program ($100 value)
*Any out-of-school time practitioner can join this training series, even if they are not currently working with youth.
VIRTUAL TRAINING SCHEDULE
All STEAM trainings are scheduled on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
STEAM 1: October 6, 2020 (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
STEAM 2: October 20, 2020 (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
STEAM 3: November 4, 2020* (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
STEAM 4: November 17, 2020 (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
STEAM 5: December 8, 2020 (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
STEAM 6: December 15, 2020 (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
STEAM Professional Development Specialist
561-732-8066 ext. 106