ACHIEVE OST is a tiered incentive award program that rewards practitioners for participating in trainings and earning certificates and degrees, with an emphasis on best practices in youth development. ACHIEVE OST is designed to increase afterschool program stability and improve program quality by reducing staff turnover and encouraging afterschool practitioners to continue their training and education. Children and youth benefit from continuous care from practitioners who are specialists in the out-of-school-time field, understand best practices in youth development and are sensitive to their needs.
- Employed at a Palm Beach County out-of-school time program participating in the Quality Improvement System (QIS)
- Work in a licensed or license-exempt out-of-school time program
- Earn less than $17.50 per hour
- Continuously employed for six or more months at the same out-of-school time program
- Work at least 15 hours per week with children and youth in grades K-12
- A member of the Prime Time Out-of-School Time Registry