Highlight Your Professional and Educational Achievements
Join the OST Registry
Step 1: Attend and complete the orientation. Orientation may be completed in four different ways:
- Self-paced online session- This online, self-guided session will take you through modules to complete the orientation in approximately 15 minutes. This option allows you to start immediately.
- In person – Orientation at the Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County (CSC).
- At your site - Schedule an orientation at your program.
- Live online session- This online orientation is led by our registry coach and uses the ZOOM platform. You will complete the orientation and application as well as obtain assistance with the process.
Step 2: Create Your Registry Account
Already an OST Registry Member? already
If you already have a Registry Account and an ID number, you can do the following:
- Create or change your password, please click here. (Registry ID required)
- Obtain a copy of your registry transcript, please click here. (password required)
- Upload documentation (transcripts, certificates, etc.) to be added to your registry record, please click here. (password required)
- Update or change your transcript information, please click here. (password required)
- Apply for ACHIEVE, please click here. (Registry ID and password required)
- Apply for a scholarship, please click here. (password required)