Highlight Your Professional and Educational Achievements
Join the OST Registry
Step 1: Attend and complete the orientation. Orientation may be completed in three ways:
- In person. Click here to register for an upcoming orientation at the Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County (CSC) computer lab.
- At your site. Click here and select on-site to schedule a visit for your staff.
- Online. There are two options to complete the registry orientation online. One option is to complete the orientation through Prime Time’s Zoom platform. This is a live online session with the Registry Coach that will take you through the orientation and application. Because this is live, you will be able to ask questions and obtain needed assistance from the Registry Coach. Click here to register for an online orientation through Zoom. The second option is to complete the orientation through Prime Time's UMU learning platform. This is an online session that is self-guided and will take you through modules to complete the orientation. Click here to register for an online orientation through Prime Time's UMU learning platform. You may use a smartphone, tablet or computer for either option.
Step 2: Create Your Registry Account
Already an OST Registry Member? already
If you already have a Registry Account and an ID number, you can do the following:
- Create or change your password, please click here. (Registry ID required)
- Obtain a copy of your registry transcript, please click here. (password required)
- Upload documentation (transcripts, certificates, etc.) to be added to your registry record, please click here. (password required)
- Update or change your transcript information, please click here. (password required)
- Apply for ACHIEVE, please click here. (Registry ID and password required)
- Apply for a scholarship, please click here. (password required)