Please review the instructions below to provide the documentation necessary to process your ACHIEVE OST Application. Incomplete applications are denied.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Tarsia, Professional Development Scholarship and Incentives Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-600-9527.
Prime Time does not require everything listed below. Prime Time only requires the documentation requested in the Incomplete Application Email:
Employment Verification (From Supervisor)
- Please remind your supervisor to complete the ACHIEVE OST employment verification sent by Prime Time.
Registry Member Update Form
- Click here to submit a registry update (select update or change your transcript).
*If you received a request for your most recent paystub, updated paystub or W-9, you either:
- Did not submit the requested documentation; OR
- Submitted the documentation incorrectly.
Updated/Most Recent Paystub
- Prime Time requires a recent paystub that reflects that you work 15 or more hours per week (30 hours in a two-week pay period).
- Email your pay stub to email@example.com
- If you are required to submit a W-9 form, you will receive an email from Enid Tavares via DocuSign including a link to complete this form (be sure to check your junk mail). The email subject will be: Prime Time ACHIEVE Application Incomplete (W-9 Required). If you do not receive this email within three business days, please contact Enid Tavares at firstname.lastname@example.org.